Monday, September 14, 2015

A new start!

Welcome!

Welcome to my very own extravaganza of books!

My name is Morgan and reading 'n' reviewing is my game.  I am a self professed book nerd and I spend most of my time reading everything I can get my hands on! I'm also a chef and a stunning example of fearsome wit and sarcasm. I'm very frequently told that I'm adorable and freaking hilarious (mostly by myself), although I'm sure that you'll find me to be more than fulfilling in that aspect.

This is my new blog where I will now post all new book reviews from here on out. Feel free to check out my old blog here!

Authors: I'm always looking for new books to read and if be honored if you wanted me to read and review. Please leave a comment or email me at morgana.extravaganza@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment