Saturday, September 19, 2015

"Alpha Unleashed" - Aileen Erin

Alpha Unleashed (Alpha Girl #5)Alpha Unleashed by Aileen Erin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for a honest review.


I finally feel like I got some closure with this series! It's definitely not the end of the series but everything finally comes to a head in book five and we get some real results!

I honestly love this plot. It's the number one reason that I have read this series. There author does a great job weaving a fun, spunky young adult werewolf book that doesn't fit the mold of every other book out there.

It might seem strange, but I actually like all the "supporting characters" way better than the two main characters, Tessa and Dastien. I think the other characters are what really make this series stand out above others in its genre.

All in all, I'm glad to have gotten a chance to read this book as an advanced reader copy and I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment