Wednesday, September 23, 2015

"Queen of Blood" - Jill Myles

Queen of BloodQueen of Blood by Jill Myles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book from the publisher on exchange for an honest review.

Honestly, if I had to describe this book in one sentence it would be this:

Deliciously dark and entertaining!!

This book grabbed me from page one and didn't let go. It lured me in with promises of rebellion, romance, and with hints of a dark and alluring plot.

I was completely captivated by the characters and was impatiently waiting to see what could possibly happen next. I couldn't help but fall in love with all of the strength and weakness of the characters. The author made them raw and speaking all at the same time.

The plot and the actual world building was phenomenal and had me totally engrossed. I couldn't put this book down even when I tried.

What a fantastic read for 2015!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment