Monday, September 14, 2015

"Shift" - Karina Espinosa

SHIFTSHIFT by Karina Espinosa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did, in fact, receive a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.....

.... But, I was just so excited to read this one that I went ahead and bought it before I even got my copy from the publisher.

So. Freaking. Worth. It.



Um, holy cow with a triple side serving of 'yes, please'!

This is it people. The series I've been searching for every since I fell in love with the Mercy Thompson series. This book is the very definition of why I love werewolf books.

The characters are fan-freaking-tastic. Mackenzie is a force to be reckoned with and is as strong as she is sassy. I love me some smart-ass, strong as nails female characters and Mackenzie leads the pack ( pun very much intended!). I definitely love the chemistry between all the characters and I'm so intrigued by how they interact. I absolutely can't wait to see what is going to happen next!

The plot is awesome. It is definitely molded from the paranormal genre but has more than enough originality to be a shining star amongst the masses.

This book left me grinning from ear to ear when I was finished it. This is a prime example of why I love my books!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment