Friday, September 18, 2015

"Speak' - R.M. Webb

SpeakSpeak by R.M. Webb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was really surprised with how much I enjoyed this book. I'll be honest with you, I chose to read this book because I got it for free and the cover caught my 'oh pretty ADD button'.

Sometimes I love that button. Like today, for example, with this book.

The author does a fabulous job with the writing and inner monologue. The writing pecks at your mind while you read it making you want to read more, know more... To attain that higher level of understanding. I absolutely loved that.

The plot is pretty awesome and while this is a genre that has been washed and hung out to dry way too many times, this book maintains its own originality throughout the entire story. This was an awesome breakaway from your typical witches and warlocks and magic, oh my!

I'm excited to see where this author takes this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment