Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"All In" - Jennifer Lynn Barnes

All In (The Naturals, #3)All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title : All In
Author : Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Publication Date : November 2015
Genre: Young Adult/Paranormal/Mystery/Thriller

My Rating: 4.5 Stars

My Review:

Very rarely have I ever read a book that was just completely average until the very last five pages. And in those five pages, the entire book blows my mind. Like, totally-dumbfounded-top-of-my-head-blown-off-mouth-left-hanging-wide-open. I mean, I can't even think of five times that this has even happened to me while reading a book, but here we are.

Barnes delivers a sucker punch to the gut third installment in her The Naturals series. Like most, if not all, of her novels, the characters are written well and have extreme depth and dimension. The actual plot is pretty good as well, although it follows the same type of occurrences as the first two books, but that's to be expected of a crime solving group of teens. It's really the ending that's going to get you. I'm serious.

I'm so stuck on how freaking jaw dropping amazing the ending was, that not much else compares or competes throughout the entire book. I'm extremely excited to see where this takes us in the next book in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment