Friday, November 6, 2015

"Aranya" - Marc Secchia

Aranya (Shapeshifter Dragons, #1)Aranya by Marc Secchia
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Title: Aranya
Author: Marc Secchia
Publication Date: June 2014
Genre: Fanasty

My Rating: 2 Stars

My Review:

I was very graciously given a copy of this book from the author in exchange for a honest review.

I loved the idea of this book. I loved the characters (mostly). I even loved the plot
What I could not absolutely stand was the actual writing. This book became an enormous headache for me to read due to the authors writing.

I feel compelled to further explain. So I'll try. One second, the writing was so in sync with everything... I mean, everything was flowing along so flawlessly and this book was making me think I just found my next epic fanasty read. Then, BAM.... the writing became riddled with archaic sentences and twisted with riddles. I seriously felt like a completely different author wrote it from that point on.

It was completely ruined for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment