Monday, November 9, 2015

Reap the Shadows - Annette Marie

Reap the Shadows (Steel & Stone #4)Reap the Shadows by Annette Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title: Reap The Shadows
Author: Annette Marie
Publication Date : November 2015
Genre: Young Adult/ Fanasty

My Rating: 4 Stars

My Review:

I have been waiting on pins and needles for the fourth installment in this series and it surely did not disappoint.

This is just one of those series that I'm completely hooked on. I absolutely love the characters and the storyline is just phenomenal. I'm always left wanting more. I need more of Ash and Piper in my life. They are such a freaking amazing duo and honestly, the best romantic kick butt paranormal team that I've read about.


I just can't wait for the final installment to be released on March. If you are looking for a new series to be captivated by, go ahead and pick up this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment