Monday, November 9, 2015

"Snow Like Ashes" - Sara Raasch

Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: Snow Like Ashes
Author: Sara Raasch
Publication Date: October 2014
Genre : Fanasty

My Rating: 5 Stars

My Review:

After finishing the last page of this book, I was left with one coherent thought : What is wrong with me?

Why did I ask myself that? Because, I just don't know why it took me this freaking long to pick up this book. I'm serious here people. I'm baffled. I have no idea why I haven't devoured this book sooner, but, now that I have, consider me hooked.

This story... My god, this story! I'm left speechless trying to sing its praises. I just don't know how to quite put into words just how amazing this book is.

It's phenomenal. Epic. The reason that the fanasty genre exists. Mind blowingly fantastic.

That is how I would describe this book. Not even for a second will you find yourself trudging through this book trying to get past a certain part. Instead, you will find yourself captivated with each chapter, paragraph, sentence, word.

This is the absolute best example of the fanasty genre and the author is, by far, a stunning example to her peers.

Grab this book, clear your schedule, and hold onto your seats as you drive into this richly woven tale of magic, adventure, love and above all, fighting for something greater than yourself.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment