Sunday, December 20, 2015

"Demons at Deadnight" - A&E Kirk

Demons at Deadnight (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #1)Demons at Deadnight by A&E Kirk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Title : Demons At Deadnight
Series: Divinicus Nex Chronicles #1
Author : A&E Kirk
Publication Date : January 2012
Genre: Young Adult/Paranormal

My Rating: 5 Stars

My Review:
This is the second time I have read Demons at Deadnight and honestly, its only gotten better. Like an true book nerd, with the approach of the third book (finally!!!!) about to be released, I needed to make sure that I was completely and 100% knowledgeable about all things Aurora and those hexy knights.

I swear, this book will make you laugh out loud with the witty sarcasm and you'll definitely want to strangle the characters and hug them at the same time. There isnt another book out there that even comes close to producing what the Kirk's have done here. This book is a freaking comet shooting through the sky with a bunch of dull back lit stars. I've even entertained the idea of using 'gifs' to explain my absolute love and cult like worship of this book but alas, I've restrained myself... barely...

To top it all off, I've even managed to coin one of the Kirk's sayings. Everyone thinks I'm so witty when I say "I've got grace management issues". Even my boss has started to look at me more fondly and with appreciated humor after he filled out his 6th incident report in just as many weeks.

Truth be told, I'm hopelessly and enthusiastically down right addicted to this series and the phenomenal writing, characters and of course 'smokin' hex boys.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment