Friday, December 25, 2015

Demons In Disguise - A&E Kirk

Demons in Disguise (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #3)Demons in Disguise by A&E Kirk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title: Demons in Disguise
Author: A&E Kirk
Series: Divinicus Nex Chronicles #3
Publication Date: December 2015
Genre: Paranormal/Fantasy/Young Adult
My Rating: 4 Stars
My Review:

Okay. Here it is. The review of the book that I have been waiting to read all year. I just could not, could not find it in my entire being to give this book five stars all because of one reason....


...... Where the HECK did my Hex boys go? Its like, they were background noise in this book. It was utterly depressing.... But....

But....

Hello Cristiano.... Please come seduce me any day of the week Mr. Seduction Guru. I mean, wowzers! I think I need a fire hose to put the flames out. Fer realz. Goodbye Ayden. I'm sorry, you lose. At least in my perfect world you do. Let's face it though, we all know he is the Nex's Bellator and my, what a fine Bellator he is.

*Sigh*

Moving on... The Kirk's of course deliver another spectacular installment in one of my very favorite series. My biggest complaint is that they don't write the books fast enough for me! I need them now. All of them.

The writing is of course filled with witty humor and an insane amount of non-stop plot twist after plot twist. I loved every minute of it and I cant wait to reread it just so I can enjoy it all again!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment