Friday, December 25, 2015

Drop Dead Demons- A&E Kirk

Drop Dead Demons (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #2)Drop Dead Demons by A&E Kirk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: Drop Dead Demons
Author: A&E Kirk
Series: Divinicus Nex Chronicles #2
Publication Date: May 2014
Genre: Paranormal/Fantasy/Young Adult
My Rating: 5 Stars
My Review:

Holy cheese and crackers! Just when I thought that I couldn't like a book even more than I already did, the Kirk's go and blow the top of my head off. This is by far one of the most amusing and amazing series I've read in this genre.

The Kirk's can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to the Hex boys and a spunk-tastic, spaz-tastic strong female lead. I mean, seriously, who doesnt love a damsel who can save herself with her own epic-ness of humor, sarcasm and holy-crap-I-can't-believe-that-worked-explody-power-thing!

This is truly a laugh out loud, kicking butt and taking names, one of a kind paranormal fantasy. Its epic people. Absolutely epic.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment