Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Its that certain time of year where we all remember what it means to be truly alive and grateful. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all a very merry holiday and a fantastic new year. I also promise, and I mean 'cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die-promise' that I will actually be posting my reviews more frequently. Being the time of year where every thing is always so crazy and so filled with family, fun and love; I have most definitely neglected my reviews. Fear not! i have at least 17 books waiting on my read to review shelf and I will be finishing up my re-read of A&E Kirk's Divinicus Nex series in anticipation of the third book's release later this month. i am more than likely only going to have enough time to finish off my year with that series. But I'm looking forward to where my reading and reviewing adventures take me in 2016!!

No comments:

Post a Comment