Sunday, January 10, 2016

"Frozen Tides" - Morgan Rhodes

Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms, #4)Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Title: Frozen Tides
Author: Morgan Rhodes
Series: Falling Kingdoms #4
Publication Date: December 2015
Genre: Fantasy
My Rating: 5 Stars

Overview:
Rebels, royals, and monsters wage war over the Mytican throne in the shocking fourth book of the Falling Kingdoms series, from New York Times bestselling author Morgan Rhodes.

My Review:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It can't already be over. I definitely did not wait for months and months for this beautiful gem to land in my hands for it to be over so quickly. I need more. I refuse to believe that I read this entire book in one sitting. It just possibly cannot, cannot be over.

This was everything I was waiting for and so much more. I absolutely cannot describe how epic of an author that Rhodes is. She continues to build this magnificent world where all the players have so much to lose and everything to gain. Its beyond amazing. Its breathtaking.

And the characters! Oh my goodness! I just love them all. I honestly have conversations with them, in which they talk back to me (of course).

Thank you and praise to the sweet book gods that Cleo and Magnus finally get their crap together!! I know I've been waiting for it to happen and I was able to breathe a sigh of relief when they finally managed to shut up long enough to stop arguing. (I say that like it was a problem, but in fact, I love the way their relationship plays out)

Jonas, my awful rebel. You need to figure your stuff out, my boy. I mean, my heart breaks for you when you realize too late who you love; but good grief man! Screw that head of yours on straight and kick some butt! Be that rebel burning with a cause and shine.

I'm still just not a fan of Lucia. I just can't wrap my head around miss all powerful sorceress who in all actuality is thew most spoiled, naive creature I think I've come across in this series. I'm sure she'll play a very important role or maybe, we can kill her off too before she makes anymore ridiculously bad decisions involving entities far more destructive and powerful than her.

Honestly though, who am I kidding? I sincerely love all of these characters and what they add to this absolutely epic story. I know only two things that I can write as definite concluding facts:

FACT 1 - That was an entirely mesmerizing installment in one of the best fantasy series ever written

FACT 2 - I need the next book now!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment