Friday, January 1, 2016

"Prophecy of Shadows" - Michelle Madow

Elementals: The Prophecy of ShadowsElementals: The Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Title: The Prophecy of Shadows
Author: Michelle Madow
Series: Elementals #1
Publication Date: Expected January 26, 2016
Genre: Young Adult/Paranormal
My Rating: 1 Star
My Review:

*** I was very kindly given a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for a honest review***

So....

.... If you read this book's synopsis, it says its perfect for fans of the 'Secret Circle' and Percy Jackson series....

Let me clarify that for you. It IS the freaking 'Secret Circle'. Percy Jackson? Nope. Not even close. If you really liked the 'Secret Circle' and want to basically read a clone, then this book is for you.

If perhaps, you are like me and wanted something similar but new and exciting... then this is definitely not the book for you. Or even if you you've never read the 'Secret Circle' then you might like it. Although, it is very over the top typical bad boy meets girl with extraordinary powers blah blah blah blah blah.

I guess I really want someone to enjoy this book because I personally loved the Secret Circle.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment