Sunday, January 31, 2016

"Violca's Dragon" - Leilani Love

Violca's Dragon (The Dragon Ruby Series Book 1)Violca's Dragon by Leilani Love

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Title: Violca's Dragon
Author: Leilani Love
Series: The Dragon Ruby Series #1
Publication: November 2015
Genre: Paranormal Romance
My Rating: 3 Stars

My Review:

I was lucky enough to receive a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for a honest review.

I am delightedly torn over this book. I found myself fascinated with the characters and the plot through the entire book as well as wishing the author had left out the more 'erotic' scenes.

I personally thought that the romance, while not bad, definitely didn't need to be steered int he direction of erotic. In my opinion, it was almost an afterthought to add it in, in hopes of catching more attention from readers of the erotic variety. I would just as soon have the author leave that behind and focus more on the diamond in the rough story she has going.

The story... oh the story! Its not often I find myself completely fascinated and thoroughly immersed in a book in this genre anymore, but Ms. Love, certainly caught my attention. I loved the fact that I constantly wanted to know more. I felt like I needed to know more! It will be a lot of fun to see where this series goes and how the point of views will change throughout.

My honest to goodness favorite part of this book was the whole Kati and Scott imprint thing. I am just dying to know what will happen between them and see how this turns out! I foresee some seriously awesome installments in this series.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment