Saturday, February 6, 2016

"Created Darkly" - Gena D. Lutz

Created DarklyCreated Darkly by Gena D. Lutz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Title: Created Darkly
Author: Gena D. Lutz
Series: Kris Chase #1
Publication Date: December 2013
Genre: Paranormal Urban Fantasy
My Rating: 4 Stars

Summary:

Necromancer Kris Chase's purpose is simple. Blindly raise the dead for the primary elite, self necro-governed group, the Center. The problem is, she couldn't care less about what the Center expects from her. Instead, she is more content with snuffing out the life-force from every vile creature she can get her hands on; the same monsters her brethren indiscriminately create… for the right price.


My Review:

I was so extremely lucky to have been given a copy of this book from the author/publisher in exchange for a honest review.

Heck to the yes you sexy kick butt necromancer chick! I absolutely love how freaking awesome this book is. This one completely took me by surprise. It wrapped me up and took me for a ride that I'll never forget.

What an awesome spin on necromancy and vampires. My mind is completely blown. I honestly haven't enjoyed a book about necromancers so much since Garth Nix's series. This was such a unique spin and has so much originality in it for a book that is part of an over populated dried out genre. I mean, seriously, I can tell you exactly how every other paranormal urban fantasy book will go and I can sure as heck tell you that every main character is a private investigator. This book doesn't go by any script and that's probably why I ate it up like I was starving.

This is definitely a series that I will be reading with zeal!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment