Friday, February 12, 2016

"Turn of The Moon" - L.P. Dover

Turn of the Moon (Royal Shifters, #1)Turn of the Moon by L.P. Dover

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Title: Turn of the Moon
Author: L.P. Dover
Series: Royal Shifters #1

My Rating : 2 Stars

My Review:

Just why!? Why do I keep reading these sure to be awful werewolf insta-love craptastic books. I just don't know whats wrong with me anymore. I'm like a moth to a flame... or better yet, a freaking bug to a bug zapper. I know it will be awful, but I just can't look away! Or rather, in this case, stop reading.

I guess I just keep hoping that if I keep reading this genre that I will end up finding another werewolf story to fall in love with. I mean, that's how I came across Kristina Espinosa's "Shift" but seriously, I beginning to wonder if its worth it any more.

This book was just god awful. With a slow moving plot that technically had two climaxes (trust me, it wasn't even worth it) and characters plucked straight from rent-a-bad-werewolf-cliche, this book offered little in the way of creativity and just couldn't hold my interest.

The worst part is I already downloaded the second book before I read the first and now I just keep having to look at the cover and think, oh gawd, there is no way I'm reading you.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment